Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me if you can im feeling down.NTL problem.

Options
  • 05-12-2007 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hi there another ntl rant.
    I play poker for a living online and am having severe disconnection problems on one particlular site.
    I have been talking to customer support and they say the problem is definitely on my side.
    The screen says cannot connect to the gaming server and i am then disconnected.Never had any problems with any poker sites or other online sites always been grand.
    But this is wrecking my head and costing me money.
    What would i say to ntl when i ring them tommorow?any one got any tips?
    this particular site is banned in the usa some sugguested they route stuff through there i dunno.
    The service itself is wireless.
    I would hugely appreciate any comments or help thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭kaiser sauze

It would be helpful if you named the site so that other NTL users can check and see if they can access it from their connections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

I seewhat your saying kaiser but it would involve downloading a link and possibly registering to play.
    I can access it it briefly but then i get booted from it.
    I had it for three days last week without interruption but its gone to the dogs again.
    The site is titan poker .com. once again all comments tips gratefully accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭com7

it came up straight away for me ,they do nt route stuff through the usa ,its done through amsterdam, you probably need to talk to their broad band support take the name of the csr your talking to and then ask them to email support and ring you if they do nt go back to her

Advertisement