Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite food after a nights drinking?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah, this thread is making me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Tea and toast if I go home straight away after pub/club. (Would much perfer if there was cold pizza waiting for me tho!) If im hanging around after pub/club with my friends and the like, chicken burger from chipper goes down very well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭halfinch

Doner Meat and Chip from The Istanbul mmmmmmmmmmmm

Couldnt have it that often though, heart attack in a box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

halfinch wrote: »
    Doner Meat and Chip from The Istanbul mmmmmmmmmmmm

Couldnt have it that often though, heart attack in a box

Nah from Iskanders, Much better quality and worth the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I once ate 9 cans of ravioli when I was drunk as fu*k. I ate the first three cans so they don't count. I burned the next two cans. And then i kept eating. I'm ashamed of myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Howie Burger, now THATS a heart attack on a bun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

I once ate 9 cans of ravioli when I was drunk as fu*k. I ate the first three cans so they don't count. I burned the next two cans. And then i kept eating. I'm ashamed of myself.

You fat fcuk.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

taco fries, sorry but i'm weak and impressionable:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Anything from the Charcoal grill in Galway. They do this thing where they put the kebab meat and salad on top of your chips. Yum:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Davei141 wrote: »
    Howie Burger, now THATS a heart attack on a bun!

Are you from Ballymun?

The Macari there is the only chipper I've ever seen that calls them a howie burger.

It's called a wurly burger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Hmmm, maybe a Terrine de canard truffée et pistachée.

Or just a curry chip, I ain't fussy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

The next day I usually head down to the chipper at about 11 for a quarter pounder with cheese and chips with curry sauce...takes that nauseous feeling right away. Makes anyone else who was out with me wanna get sick though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Are you from Ballymun?

The Macari there is the only chipper I've ever seen that calls them a howie burger.

It's called a wurly burger!

From Finglas, every chipper im in be it town or finglas i just ask for a howie, most filling burger ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Da Bomber

Garlic cheese chips and a chicken fillet burger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

The next morning,

YOu cant beat a jam bon and a bottle of Lucozade!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Would have to say, curry cheese coleslow chips from mollys (sligo) + a rib burger with cheese and all the dressing, pity they don't open late after clubs..

After a night out probs Mushroom burger + cheese and all dressing and garlic cheese chips from 'best'

Or doner kebab + taco fries/chicken burger 'abera'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

Either Abrakebabra or a chippy burger and chips, with curry sauce !!! :D Ohh, I'm feeling hungry now !!! Ah it's ok, Xmas dinner in work today !!! Yum !!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Charlies 3 in 1. Nothing better. :)

Advertisement