Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 4 Online

• 05-12-2007 2:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭

Anyone have problems connecting to this from about 8pm til now?

I can join a lobby but just get connection error, server timed out message.

Sometimes it loads level but get same result.

Anything got to do with NAT settings does anyone know?

Had same problems just after it came out but apparently lots of people in Europe did too and they fixed it.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

had the same issues, extremely difficult to get into a game last night. Don't think it was much of a coincidence that the new update was released yesterday. I'd say xbox live was getting hammered with everyone downloading the update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Wasn't having the same problem as you but was having problems.
    Microsoft were aware of the problem and investigating, don't think it was done to the update though as it was working fine for awhile after the update seemingly.
    Probably IWs servers messed up again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

It was the same on Saturday night. Tried playing a few games last night and it just would not work for me, tried for about 20 minutes and not one game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Vegeta wrote: »
    It was the same on Saturday night. Tried playing a few games last night and it just would not work for me, tried for about 20 minutes and not one game

Sat was the same i had terrible problems especially team deathmatch, i did get into a good few Domination games though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Playing lots of Domination myself [IRL]zabinho.

Noticed the servers were a bit flaky last nite, but I only played 3-4 games at 10pm.

Something to do with the Xbox Live Dash Update (so someone said)

• Advertisement

zabbo wrote: »
    Something to do with the Xbox Live Dash Update (so someone said)

It was the same on Saturday, we all thought it was teh friends house but when I got home and tried it last night it was the same so I don't think it was the update at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Ahh ok, I heard people say it was pretty bad on Sat, but I played about 2-3hours without issues, guess I got lucky. Pretty sucky if the servers are down :(

zabbo wrote: »
    Ahh ok, I heard people say it was pretty bad on Sat, but I played about 2-3hours without issues, guess I got lucky. Pretty sucky if the servers are down :(

Yeah very frustrating alright, it kept getting stuck at "Making Balanced Teams" it would stay there for 2 or 3 minutes and then bam "Game Lobby Close"

Which of course leads to loads of swearing and shouting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

thats was happening to me on saturday night , was a right pain in the head..... wonder if they are going to sort it

Advertisement