Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony W580i - Screen Problem

• 05-12-2007 9:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a Sony Ericcsson W580i - the screen has stopped working (well, works intermittently). I can't return it for warranty repair because I dropped it!

Any ideas of somewhere I can send/bring it to have it repaired cheaply?

Any advice appreciated

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Place on Dawson St, towards Stephen's green end (right hand side if facing the green).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DaveBH

Took the screen out and put a multimeter to the socket (to which the screen connects). Am detecting a voltage there - does this mean it's simply a case of ordering a replacement screen or is it possible it could be something else? Any expertos en el forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 223 ✭✭tylerdylan

I actualy heard that there has been a recall on some of them due to screen and buttons issues.A manager in a meteor shop told me this.

Advertisement