Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Webguide mobile

• 05-12-2007 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi. Does anyone here use webguide mobile with Windows Media Centre?

I installed it to my pc last night and it's great for setting programmes to record on the Media Centre but I was unable to stream off it.

Has anyone got any tips / experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭PRND

OK. So obviously nobody has it. Well I can recommend it. It was developed by a guy who has since been headhunted by Microsoft. And someone working for Microsoft Ireland recommended it to me.

I am using an N73 on 3 and I can use webguide to remotely set tv to record on the Media Center, like the Sky+ java application. The difference is that webguide works right away whereas I understand Sky+ takes a while to kick in.

It is supposed to allow me to stream from it as well but I am unable to do that. Nevertheless, it is good for remote recording.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

link for anyone looking: http://www.asciiexpress.com/webguide/

Advertisement