Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Litter from cars - name & shame

Options
  • 05-12-2007 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

mods delete if necessary.

Anyway, travelling into work today I saw a guy throwing litter out of his car and onto the road. I hate this and find it unacceptable, so did a quick search on google for info on where to report this and found nothing, so thought i'd put it up here.

So here goes....

01 D 18884, Maroon Opel Astra, silly looking car with 'lexus' lights and 'M3' style wing mirrors

Feel free to add to the list.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭plissken

hmmmmm, in principle the thread is a good idea but surely its too easy for someone to abuse it and put up a reg number malicously

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

You're not supposed to post car reg's here unless you have photographic proof. Reported. Can you edit your post?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

MarkR wrote: »
    You're not supposed to post car reg's here unless you have photographic proof. Reported. Can you edit your post?
    * in the voice of a six-year-old * ;)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Nice comeback, not sure what you're trying to imply. I can only assume you are fixated on six year olds as I didn't mention any.

I reported it because it was against the charter. If you've a problem with that take it to feedback. I said "reported" so that others won't have to and the motoring mod won't have loads of reports for the same thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

I caught a very well known Dublin based driver instruction company employee (instructor) throw his fag foil and wrapper out the window in Raheny. I gave it back to him of course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭hottstuff

MarkR wrote: »

Agreed.
    Don't like the idea of "Dirty Dublin" but without photographic proof , your only spamming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Report him to the cops if you're really losing sleep over it, but posting a reg here for humiliation purposes just makes you look stoopid.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,400 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What most people said

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement