Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would happen if After Hours was closed for a week?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

zaph wrote: »
    I've heard that if AH closes the world stops and then starts turning in the opposite direction. Of course I may have been misinformed.

Ah, a cousin of the ''If you google google, you die!'' ideal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It was suggested a while ago when I was among the AH mods but didn't happen. I am reminded of the Father Ted episode where Jack is dancing around the field with a lolly pop and playing with the puppies, similar thing could happen to Terry. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Dear AH mods,

Please don't close AH, it brings a smile to my face, and the faces of many others. I have tried to be a good girl this year, aand I mostly succeded. Ask Santa, I'm on his "nice" list. Also could I get a new coat, and some lipgloss?

Thank you
    PiP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Dear pretty-in-pink,
    Thank you for your formal post. May I say: I hate typing your username?

After Hours is unlikely to close for any period of time. In fact, I expect a clip around the ear from Mr. Man for my previous comments in this thread; but to seal the deal and for you to be sure, I recommend bringing a smile to my face. No; not that way. Bring me shiny things or things made of LEGO. Why don't you give for a change instead of taking? It's all take, take, take with you little punks.

Disgruntled,
    Herr Klaus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Dear Herr Klaus,

If you wish you may shorten my name to PiP.

Hope these bring a smaile to your face:
    Hans%20Solo%20LEGO%20Project.jpg
    lego1BARCROFT291206_450x350.jpg

lego_flash_drive_-_03.jpg

lego_suicides.jpg
    171771500_201767a09c.jpg

Thanking you for your prompt response, and general year roung watching of AH. Such hard work and dedication is very worthy and selfless of you,

Yours gratefully

PiP[HTML][/HTML]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I have a couple of plans for this place, which I will discuss with my fellow AH mods early in the new year.
    Although one of those plans is just something I have wanted to do since I became an AH mod and is purely for my own amusement.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Edit: I will also be going on a ban rampage tomorrow evening.
    Some threads and posts have been given too much leeway of late. I will be taking no prisoners tomorrow.
    Consider yourselves notified.

Advertisement