Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais not listening!

Options
  • 05-12-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Bord Gais installed our gas line the other day, in the process the hit a water pipe. To cut a long story short they left it kinked and with a small leak. I rang them and so did the outside engineer doing the inside work. We told them do not concrete in it as it's not fixed yet. I got up this morning to find that they had been and gone + the hole with the kinked pipe was filled in. I don't know whether it's fixed (I doubt it though). Can I sue them or anything? This is just one of a series of f**k ups by these guys!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Why don't you contact your local authority's water department?

With regards to suing them, boards.ie does not give legal advice.

I may move this to another forum if I can find a more suitable one.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

This is NOT legal advice JUST plain old advice.

Find out who the top man is and send him an email that is polite and curtious explaining what has happened and that in your view this is not satisfactory service and would they be to assist you in resolving the matter.

More often than not when asked directly these guys will get something done.

The guys name is John Mullins.

rgs. baud.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Moved to consumer issues.

Advertisement