Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just plain weird

Options
  • 05-12-2007 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

hi every one Some thing happend to me last night while i was sleeping it was weird...

Bassicaly i was dreaming about people i work with we where talkin about age and work and stuff, any way i was dreaming away enjoying my zeds when all of a sudden I felt 2 quite hard pokes to my back which woke me striaght up, nobody int the room

now this is the second time this has happened to me and Im not freaked out buy it but was wondering can any one give me an idea why its happening it happend at about 4 in the morning booth times.... and it was really weird...

nothing has ever happend to me like that before...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Some sort of muscle spasm ? Sometimes I get them in my arms when going to sleep, feels like someone pulling at your arm.

Advertisement