Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which timing belt kit for my bora tdi?

Options
  • 05-12-2007 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, went to price a timing belt kit and water pump for my car today and the bloke gave me a price for two different types. One was 180approx and the other 270 approx inc water pump. The prob is that he couldn't tell me which one i needed... He had a look at some number in the boot and said he still didnt know what one to get.
    One of the kits has a extra pump in it he said. Anyone any ideas on which one i need or how i could find out as its saving me a few bob sorcing it myself as oposed to my mechanic getting it in Dublin.

its a bora 02 tdi comfortline without Air Conditioning and with a red Di on the TDi on the boot.
    Thanks a million guys

Comments

Advertisement