Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst thing you have eaten when drunk?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

armour87 wrote: »
    This is awful.

Poured myself a bowl of cereal and used the tiniest carton of 'milk' I ever seen.
    Of course this 'milk' turned out to be fresh cream.

Nearly had a heart attack.

You must be taking the p*ss with this! That sounds preeetty normal to me (well you know what I mean, cream and milk arent all that different). No one start on the difference!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Il start on the difference thank u very much cheeky! It was awful!

Could u drink a glass of cream!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

The bloke attached to it of course

The prick! :(

Ah now CSG, it wasn't all bad. We had our happy times.

Anyway, for a dare I know a guy who chugged half a bottle of olive oil after a long session. I guess it helped the puke to flow out more easily some seconds later.............. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

armour87 wrote: »
    Il start on the difference thank u very much cheeky! It was awful!

Could u drink a glass of cream!!!

I wouldn't but I'd say I could...depending on what was in it for me...

Anyhu, that's different. You had the cream with cereal so it couldn't have been that bad. Dja know what though, aaaaaaw, cute the fact this is one of the worst things you've ever eaten drunk. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Man **** this, I remember a few years ago I had been out with my x god bless her and pissed as **** ( well me anyway) when we got back to her place.

I was drunk and messy, talking ****e and dying for a munch, alas, I open up the fridge, grab out the bag of avonmore grated cheese and started scoffing :d

She's there stop will ya, wait, typically thinking she just wanted to save it for something combined with....

Then after a few seconds of me turning away from her hiding thje cheese, she grabs it off me, shreeks - look! at which I observed the opening of the bag only to notice that the bloody cheese was by now green it had been there tha long :(

felt a right plank and obviously sickly, although it was all in my mind as it actually didn't taste thaty bad.

It's probably something that would have been forgotten only for her good self reminded me the next day lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i got beaten to the mickey post, so the worst thing i've ever seen someone eat was when i was having some crunchy nut corn flakes after getting back from the pub, and my friend took me to task for not finishing the milk, so i gave him the milk, and he added some cornflour, an egg, whiskey, chili flakes, salt, pepper, honey, and a few other things that i seem to have blocked out, whipped it all up in the bowl, microwaved it and ate it. he looked pretty upset afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

fried cockroach

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

horse meat

got the runs BAD :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

oh my old housemate tried to make an onion sandwich one night but he made a hyacinth bulb sandwich instead by mistake. didn't even realise until the next day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭twanda

One night my mother and father came back from the pub and she proceeded to devour the leftovers of a chinese delivery we had ordered earlier that evening. What she didn't notice is that my sister had been using one of the small silver trays of leftover food as an ashtray....she remembered thinking that the cigarette buts were croutons apparantly....:D The woman would eat anything when she's drunk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

once eat an orange with the skin on

once eat an orange with the skin on
    get something horrible into you man! thats nothin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Can't think of eating, but i remember being really stupid one night about ten years ago and drunk half a bottle of after shave on a bet.

Kinda glad i'm over that phase now! :D
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭l3LoWnA

Raw eggs!

Can't think of eating, but i remember being really stupid one night about ten years ago and drunk half a bottle of after shave on a bet.

Bet you're breath smelt great for a week though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

marcsignal wrote: »
    Bet you're breath smelt great for a week though :D

I don't know, i think it was a case of my cats breath smelling like cat food.
    My stomach felt like it was on fire for about a day afterwards and i seemed to be more drunk than everyone else.

Fun night!
    VR!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Marmite! & oxo cubes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,027 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Sherry trifle with coleslaw! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

Drunken night in a mate's house and being a bunch of bored youngfellas we were decided to start eatin stupid stuff. Biting into raw onions, potatoes, mustard, shots of ketchup, horseradish sauce, tabasco. Onions was probably worst as it had to be chewed as opposed to just swallowing the mustard. Potatoes had a weird texture!
    We also made 1 of the lads a sandwich out of all manner of stuff in the kitchen (yer man's mother was into the cooking so we had a good choice!) most of us felt like sh!te next mornin but put it down to the drink.

We also coloured in a fella who KO'd on the couch...fully coloured in his face, even up his nose!! Ah that was a good night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Christmas eve - a raw sprout that was being soaked. Crunchy is not the word.

I also distinctly remember as a child asking my mother for a grilled cheese sandwich covered in honey. She said I wouldn't like it. I said I would.

She was right.

• Advertisement

Sherry trifle with coleslaw! :o

are you sure you wern't indulging in a bit of the 'Green' that night too ?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

once i recall a sambo was made for one of the younger lads at a session.. once bite he knew something was amiss, :D he was picking pubes out of his teeth for the rest of the night.....

but i am talking about the nights of bowls of wedges, noodles and chicken nuggets all cooked in a microwave etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

in college i used to just work away on the fridge. toasted cheese sandwich wit mayo, garlic sauce, ketchup, cheerios, onions, basically whatever i could find. cheerios were lovely actualyl and i had them the next night in me toasted cheese sandwch. made one for me mate and he agreed it was lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

packet of mini chedders that had been under my bed for about a year and was a fine powder. I took the powder and sprinkled it on some vanilla ice-cream.

scrumptious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

twanda wrote: »
    One night my mother and father came back from the pub and she proceeded to devour the leftovers of a chinese delivery we had ordered earlier that evening. What she didn't notice is that my sister had been using one of the small silver trays of leftover food as an ashtray....she remembered thinking that the cigarette buts were croutons apparantly....:D The woman would eat anything when she's drunk

I think I know her !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭lazernuts

Beer Toast- me + few lads coming back to my house after a nightclub, we prepared this culinary delight.

consisted of bread and butter in a frying pan, with loads of beer poured onto it!

i dont know why, still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

marcsignal wrote: »
    horse meat

got the runs BAD :mad:

Was it racehorse?

sorry

Advertisement