Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Delivery from ASOS....

• 05-12-2007 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭

How much is delivery for clothing from ASOS to Ireland? You have to enter your CC details before they share that little detail. I hate giiving details if I'm not sure I'm willing to pay.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

On ASOS website: cost is subject to weight*

* The cost of shipping is calculated automatically on the billing page once the delivery destination is confirmed. Please note most orders require a signature on receipt.

Standard delivery is around €7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Be aware you have to fax them a copy of your credit card statement as proof of ID before they'll take your order, if you're outside the UK.
    I was ordering over £100 of stuff from them, told them to forget about it when they asked for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Thanks for the replies girls. As for faxing credit card statements , I think not. I hate those places.I understand the logic behind it but it's too much hassle. Also hate places that won't give you the shipping price until they've wheedled your CC details out of you. I can't understand that. No ASOS for me.

chilly wrote: »
    No ASOS for me.

It's a real pity, they have a lot of lovely stuff. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

I didn't have to send a copy of my credit card statement when I made my first purchase - in September. I've since ordered more stuff and haven't been asked to supply anything other than my normal CC details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

^ Same here, I think its more a random check they do rather than a strict policy. Don't be put off by that.

Hrm it's still annoying. It happened me and I wouldn't order off any company that asks me to provide this, it's totally unnecessary.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

have ordered off ASOS loads of time and never got asked to fax anything. could have been a once off. think delivery was about 10?

Advertisement