Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complete bearded dragon set up

Options
  • 05-12-2007 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I am looking for a bearded dragon (or a pair), 4 foot vivarium complete with uv, heat mats, etc. The bearded dragon(s) must be relatively young and tame.
    I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas how much i would have to pay for it all new and second hand?
    Where would i pick up a second hand set up?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭hamnegg

Never been to the place but I'm just going on what i hear and read. Reptile Haven in Fishamble st seems to be the spot. gumtree.ie has them now and again. I bought mine new. tank dragon mat lamp e.t.c set me back the guts of 400. thats all new though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reptile Haven Fishamble Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

Reptile havan do a 4 foot vivarium for around 230 Euro, a basking light is included.Around 60 Euro for the uv tube and starter. 25 for a heat mat, 4 euro for a thermometer, Depending on substrate you want you could end up paying anywhere between 10 - 70 Euro. Bearded dragon 75 Euro, 150 for a pair. Vitamin and calcium supplements = bug grub 10 - 15 Euro. Decor 50 Euro +. Crickets will set ya back 10 - 15 a week depending on the age of the beardies.

thats around the 500 mark.

Build your own, save hundreds!

My 7 foot viv cost under 200 includinng the lights, heat mat etc I got 5 beardies for 350.

Advertisement