Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 05-12-2007 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

hi guys,
    im currently doing the comptia a+ course and i am working on an old pc that i bought years ago, my question i have is, i have to identify all the internal components and i need to know what the green thinge with Aopen written on it in the centre of the mobo,

thanks a lot guys in advance for your help.,

http://www.motherboard.cz/mb/aopen/mx3wpro.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

i think i answered my own question with the next question in my book, its the northbrodge of the chipset ! or am i wrong !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

i think i answered my own question with the next question in my book, its the northbrodge of the chipset ! or am i wrong !

Looks like it is the Northbridge, with the Southbridge on the lower left in black.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

thanks bud.

Advertisement