Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3's company

Options
  • 05-12-2007 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

The newlywed wife said to her husband when he returned from work, "I have great news for you. Pretty soon, were going to be three in this house instead of two."Her husband ran to her with a smile on his face and delight in his eyes.He was glowing of happiness and kissing his wife when she said, "Im glad that you feel this way since tomorrow morning
    my mother moves in with us."
    "Waiter!" shouted the furious diner, "How dare you serve me this! Theres a damn TWIG in my soup!""My apologies," said the waiter. "Ill inform the branch manager."

"Doctor, doctor!" said the panic-stricken woman, "my husband was asleep with his mouth open, and hes swallowed a mouse! What shall I do?""Quite simple," said the doctor calmly. "You just tie a lump of cheese to a piece of string and lower it into your husbands mouth. As soon as the mouse takes a bite haul it out.""Oh, I see. Thank you, doctor. Ill go around to the fishmonger straight away and get a cods head.""What do you want a cods head for?""Oh- I forgot to tell you. Ive got to get the cat out first!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

:)he he:)

Love them cat and mouse jokes:rolleyes:

Durka:eek:

Advertisement