Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top quality leather shop in the city?

Options
  • 05-12-2007 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a good leather wallet for my son in law for christmas. I was in town the other day and there was a few places I thought that sold only leather goods but they seem to have gone.. there was one in oliver plunkett st I think. Does anyone happen to know where I can find a good one ?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Up the Coal Quay next to McCarthy's is what I think is a leather shop. They have loads of leather belts and fancy belt buckles in the window. They might have wallets in there. Sorry I can't help more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

The place on Oliver Plunkett st is still there - more or less opposite the GPO. according to their ad in the Echo they're also in Douglas Court.
    They have lovely (and pricey) leather wallets etc in BT, top floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Up the Coal Quay next to McCarthy's is what I think is a leather shop. They have loads of leather belts and fancy belt buckles in the window. They might have wallets in there. Sorry I can't help more.

Yeah, they do. Good quality stuff imho, reasonable prices.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

that place across from teh gpo is the cobblers, a shoe repair shop taht does bags and crap.

coal quay place smells lovely, good spot for belts.

Advertisement