Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rent in the city

Options
  • 05-12-2007 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in the process of relocating to Cork city, and am wondering where would be the best place to rent.

I'm looking for somewhere that is relatively quiet, but within easy access to shops/pubs/restaurants.

A friend suggested the Douglas area, Maryborough Hill, and Mount Oval. Does anyone have any reservations about these suburbs or are they a good starting point.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

All very good areas and near each other. Check out daft.ie best bet.

Turners Cross/Friars Walk are good too

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭kulekat

thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

kulekat wrote: »
    thanks!!
    im staying in blackrock and its a nice area, i've also enjoyed living in the togher/lough area....

im gonna be renting a room out in shanakiel myself (not making an offer to u or anything as i've chosen to get people from my general job area in) but its a NICE area too....

Advertisement