Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash Dump Error

Options
  • 05-12-2007 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

FM2008, no updates

Am presently playin as LUFC and have recently encounterd this message after loading my game up and progressing to the next match.............

VALUEDUS-HKYOMW/C:/Documentsandsettings/Mydocuments/SportsInteractive/FM2008/Crash.

basically its not letting me pplay when i confirm selection and saying this (above),
    annoying this is im 10 games in to my second season and my last back up save game is just b4 my friendlies........

its taken a lot of work signing and selling the right players and i dont wanna have to start from there again......

Progress wise, got promoted from league one.

signed a couple of guys who really have turned out awesome......

two best being, Carl Finnigan (250k) and Chris James (free), hes awesome.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Yeah im getting that in my third season with Villa - very frustrating. Let me know if you find a fix.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Any luck on a fix for this?
    Mine crashed last night, i dont think i could be arsed starting a new game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

This seems quite common, it happened on my 2007 game ( I was mad into it, 5th season with city and had an unreal team, was really enjoying it).

Apparently this sometimes works - If you go into the Sports interactive folder you'll see a folder called "crash Dumps". Delete the folder, its not supposed to be there. Try the game again theres a smalkl chance it might work.

If not, you may need to uninstall the game and then install it again. Try loading the saved game again on the newly installed game, again it might work.

If not, you'll have to start a new game like I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

Well, i went back to an ealier saved game and i havent had it since.
    Previously was 10 games into Championship season, now am in prem and holding my own.......

Concede way too many goals though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

try going on holiday to after when the error occurs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭TheBa

SOLUTION!!
    Are you guys using a no cd crack?
    This happened to me in my game with Hibs. Was making wonderful progress and was starting to challenge the Old Firm when it crashed!

Basically, I just got a new crack file and all was sorted. When trying to find a crack, make sure its at least 30mb. my first one was only 11mb and i figure thats why it crashed...

Advertisement