Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Toon into a Model

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Wow, this actually sounds pretty cool. Would make a great present/christmas present if I knew someone who actually seriously played WoW in RL :(

On a side note, didnt realise you were on Terenas :D

I'm Nunca, in Semper Fi on Terenas. Have done quite a bit of PvP, especially premade AV's with some of you guys.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terenas&n=Nunca

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

What would the be converted from American dollars into Euros? I tryed to get a converter on the net but i failed after two attempts :(
    Didn't see anything about the size of the model, wonder if its kinda big, not some small lil figure like warcraft game.!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Niska

1/18th scale, so humans average 4 inches or so.

Can't make European order suntil march :(

And, conversion wise, $115 is almost €80, but expect the European price to be more...

Niska

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

IUf anyone here fancies buying me a Christmas present, this would be great. PM for the my char name. Seriously. I want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Pretty cool business idea, Id be tempted but I could imagine myself getting really pissed off with it if I eventually upgrade the gear on my toon so they end up looking different.

• Advertisement
Advertisement