Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Trinity Is Here!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The pretty graphics give me better frame rates than Classic used to. Buy a new pc...

my ass it did :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Mantel wrote: »
    There's an option in the settings, I can't remember which tab, just hit esc and have a look for the tick box "Use exisiting window" or something like that. It should stop doing that.

You sure? I can't find an option like that anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Maddzy wrote: »
    You sure? I can't find an option like that anywhere

Yeah, it's in general settings and called "Try use exisiting info window if any (except if shift pressed)"

So you can either turn it off completely or hold down shift to get seperate windows, I just tried it a few minutes ago and it works with info windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Mantel wrote: »
    Yeah, it's in general settings and called "Try use exisiting info window if any (except if shift pressed)"

So you can either turn it off completely or hold down shift to get seperate windows, I just tried it a few minutes ago and it works with info windows.

Knew I'd forgotten something...
    Thanks for the info, I'll pass it on to some of my corp mates who were also having the same complaint.:)

Yup, it works.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Takeshi_Kovacs

I had to turn off premium content, as it is just too buggy at the moment. After maybe an hour of two of playing it, it would just get weird, i.e. the cursor would disappear, or when you place over a ship, station, gate, the name of the object would start blinking. As well what was strange, was that it would cause the names of other programs on the taskbar to become blurred (wtf was with that?), and a few times it just froze the pc, and i ended up with bsod. And my pc can comfortably run two accounts at the same time, whilst browsing internet e.t.c,

So i have gone back to classic for the moment, which is working fine, and anyways, i am not too pushed shinier graphics, i usually play the game while zoomed out a fair bit, i would have preferred if they had spent our money on alleviating the lag, which is still there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

pos warfare banned!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

what?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

New Eden just got sent back to the stone age. When men fought with their ships and took space with their skillz.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ashaneen

Zippitydoo wrote: »
    I'm on NTL and am having the same connection issues recently- last month specifically. Still not sure whether it's NTLs fault or CCPs though.... or mine :)

I am having the same problems. Had EVE installed before (just came back to it) with Smart Tel. and no problems there. Checked it today with Magnet at work ;) - no problems. At home with NTL - cant even connect - maybe 1per50 succesfull tries. Going to ring NTL tomorrow - another 40 mins on the phone ;).

Tom

Advertisement