Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nose piercing closed...

Options
  • 06-12-2007 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

I got my nose pierced in August and took it out for a couple of hours yesterday - family event, had to scrub up well. It was only out for a couple of hours and when I got home I had to force it through and it's kinda sore now. Have I made a mess of things? Will it take another 4 months to heal, because that seems kinda long to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

treat it as a new piercing, just clean it twice to 3 times a day, should be fine. pop in a retainer next time instead of taking it out. they can be got in most piercing studios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

TelePaul wrote: »
    I got my nose pierced in August and took it out for a couple of hours yesterday - family event, had to scrub up well. It was only out for a couple of hours and when I got home I had to force it through and it's kinda sore now. Have I made a mess of things? Will it take another 4 months to heal, because that seems kinda long to me.

Same thing happened to me after I got mine pierced and although it's sore for a few days to a week after it'll be fine once you clean it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Thanks lads....stupid nose.

Advertisement