Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is all the UCD Christmas cheer??

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Tá Mé Gaeilge

haha an-greannmhar ar fad!!! i know who u are too :| ..... i made it as christmassy as i could with céili na nollag

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

as least its more christmassy in UCD than other colleges like..I dunno..say DCU...go do something about that :|

OT: Im going into college on monday having not been there in over a week, if I dont see a few lights and bojangles around the place ill be greatly dissapointed :(

Ballerina wrote: »
    if I dont see a few lights and bojangles around the place ill be greatly dissapointed :(

what are bojangles ballerina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

lolli wrote: »
    I'll get the Christmas feeling on the 21st Dec when i walk out of my last exam. ONLY THEN WILL I SMILE

Seconded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

MASSIVE tree in O' Reilly Hall. Quite nice with all the graduating going on.

Seriously though, all the christmas exams have destroyed the festiveness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

what are bojangles ballerina

My fifth year english teacher used to use the word but having just looked it up in the urban dictionary I realise that I got it completely out of context

Bojangles:Fine ass female with nice thick legs, thighs, and breasts, referring to the restaraunt Bojangles.
    whoops.strange woman was my english teacher.

aaaanyway, ugh O reilly hall sure thats no use to most current students slaving away over the books who need a bit of cheer, they wont even see it there.

They need to put a massive tree smack bang in the middle of the library.on every floor.it might even encourage me to go there....

if I dont see a few lights and bojangles around the place ill be greatly dissapointed :(

Bojangles:Fine ass female with nice thick legs, thighs, and breasts, referring to the restaraunt Bojangles.

Well in that case i've seen loadsa bojangles around the library this christmas- theyre everywere!!!! But whatever you're into Ballerina!!!

Ah the library has some trees in fairness- i think we should definately light up the water tower like RTÉ do... it'd look cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 his-lil-lady

anyone see the xmas tree on the top floor of the library?

its fairly depressin with how bare it looks.......well at least they tried....

Advertisement