Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finished all the books a little while ago.. Starting again

Options
  • 06-12-2007 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

So I finished the last book a little while ago. Started them before August and got through them all pretty quick because of being able to read in work during a 12 hour shift :D So I got myself the boxset off the internet and they came today! I originally was borrowing them from my girlfriend and have decided that I loved the series so much im going to read them again and try fully understand the story and characters and everything!

Just finished Chapter 1 going take it slow and read through it fairly carefully!

Anyone else doing the same?

P.S I don't think we could have asked for a better ending though seriously it was so good!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've reread them all loads of times by now. I haven't sat down and read them from the start since the last book came out though. Mostly because I lost my copy of the first book.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Im guessing you started reading them from when the 1st one came out and you just reread them again before a new one came to brush up on what happened?

Im probably wrong now watch haha

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

No, I started reading them only after the third one came out. I probably reread them all in the run up to the 5th book, but I tend to just pick up one book and reread it when I feel like it.

Advertisement