Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

God dam BMW's - dont look if your an animal lover

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Why post that?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Fox at 200 km/h to be precise.

The driver wouldn't have survived the collision with a deer at that speed.

The pictures are disgusting btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Anan1 wrote: »
    Why post that?
    peasant wrote: »
    Fox at 200 km/h to be precise.

The driver wouldn't have survived the collision with a deer at that speed.

The pictures are disgusting btw

Why reply? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Pictures are graphic, and not necessary. You should have posted a link to the pics with a warning for people easily made squeamish. Also, your deer appears to have shrunk into a fox.

ned78 wrote: »
    Pictures are graphic, and not necessary. You should have posted a link to the pics with a warning for people easily made squeamish. Also, your deer appears to have shrunk into a fox.

Point taken on images as thumbnails - now just a link. Offending was not the intention FFS!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

why are you blaming bmw's?

Táck wrote: »
    why are you blaming bmw's?

I'm not Táck - in fact I was hoping my next car was one, but the budget yesterday has me asking questions/justification for it again.

Put it down to my sense of humour, if you would :) "God dam BMW's... getting in the way of poor 'ol fox"

ciarsd wrote: »
    Why reply? :rolleyes:
    Perhaps you didn't understand my question. I'll try again. What is the point of your thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Perhaps you didn't understand my question. I'll try again. What is the point of your thread?

I think the point of the thread is obvious, look what happens to your bmw if you hit an animal at high speed. Hardly inappropriate or squeamish either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Poor Fox, Anyway as Alan1 said whats the point of this thread,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Would insurance cover something like this? Presumably fully comp would?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

It shows that, while the new 'Efficient Deernamics' BMWs are kind to large animals, they're still lethal to foxes.

Sorry, I'll get my coat...

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

That's awful.......poor car!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Ive seen a photo of the aftermath of an Audi S4 and a pigeon/crow. It broke the grille and embedded itself in the radiator (obviously that had to be replaced too). Obviously not as graphic as a mammal though.

Anan1:
    Number 1 - Quit with the pronounced condecending :rolleyes:.

Number 2 - get off the stage there and butt out of this thread if your not interested in it. To me it seems your simply just stirring, getting the oul post count up or perhaps you are canvassing for a 'mod' role on this forum?

For the record, not one of the mod/admin team have an issue with this thread - granted I posted the images as thumbnails initially - however I changed them to hyperlinks instead due to initial feedback.

dre - bandwagon :rolleyes:

I'll leave it at that - i momentarily forgot this is the clicky PC motoring forum..

Anan1:
    Number 1 - Quit with the pronounced condecending :rolleyes:.

Number 2 - get off the stage there and butt out of this thread if your not interested in it. To me it seems your simply just stirring, getting the oul post count up or perhaps you are canvassing for a 'mod' role on this forum?

For the record, not one of the mod/admin team have an issue with this thread - granted I posted the images as thumbnails initially - however I changed them to hyperlinks instead due to initial feedback.

dre - bandwagon :rolleyes:

I'll leave it at that - i momentarily forgot this is the clicky PC motoring forum..
    That's all quite fascinating. Any chance you could actually answer my question?

That's all quite fascinating. Any chance you could actually answer my question?

Thanks, but I think I will keep justifications for real life situations and try not to get too bothered on an internet forum. It's very simple, skip over it, move along to the next topic if it upsets/bothers you. No one is asking you to keep coming back to this topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Thanks, but I think I will keep justifications for real life situations and try not to get too bothered on an internet forum. It's very simple, skip over it, move along to the next topic if it upsets/bothers you. No one is asking you to keep coming back to this topic.

I dont know why you bother dude, this forum is full of clowns like this guy, all he wants is an arguement cos he hasn't gotten laid in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

I bet that made some racket.

As Basil Brush might say....

BOOOOM BOOOOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

So the moral of the story is:

If you're doing 120mph in your beemer and you hit someone/something, you may damage your bumper/bonnet and have to get the engine bay steam cleaned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

colm_mcm wrote: »

If you're doing 120mph in your beemer and you hit someone/something, you may damage your bumper/bonnet and have to get the engine bay steam cleaned.

I reckon there was damage done to the engine there. Well maybe not the block but I bet there's some cables that have been chopped up

Not worth doing then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Chris Bangles latest creation

...and by no means his worst.

Bet the BMW didnt indicate.....causing the "accident"

"fox Blinded By Fog Lights"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

colm_mcm wrote: »

thats a foxy BMW ......................... not..
    those pics are disgusting. poor fox..

speed kills .

Fox says to other Fox........."Dose my bum look big in this"

Advertisement