Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which colour suits me best?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I like the look of the dark brown in the last pic but its hard to see it well... Somebody should probably make this a poll, would be easier for everyone to understand :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭TheInvisibleFie

I don't like the black at all. 2 or 3 I thought were the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Bluebells

Definately dark blond or light/medium brown would be really flattering, maybe with highlights! Black was too dark and blond is a bit unnatural looking. You look nice in all either way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

Defo prefer the Blonde it looks more natural. The black is too dark. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

The last pic is the best.
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

no 2

Dont l+ike 3.

I norm prefer black ,but as a guy i say, u look better in 2.. by far... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm liking the 3rd one myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

Hey thanks for all ye're advice. I decided to go for a chocolate brown in the end, Its really nice so shiny and healthy and not too dark: I'll never go blonde again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Ignore what everyone else says. All the colours look great on you. ....
    Just wear whatever you feel most comfortable with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭corkstudent

lezizi wrote: »
    Hey thanks for all ye're advice. I decided to go for a chocolate brown in the end, Its really nice so shiny and healthy and not too dark: I'll never go blonde again :D

:(

It really sad how biased people were in this thread against blonde. You should reconsider, you looked great. Brown doesn't stand out IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

I think the first one too..

Also, I don't know how people put pics of themselves on boards.. Has anybody every met someone they already know by posting a pic of themselves..??

Advertisement