Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find NTL/Chorus/UPC international call charges

Options
  • 06-12-2007 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Lo there I have checked the NTL/Chorus/UPC site and cannot locate their charges for International calls. Has anyone got a postable copy of them or know where I can look for them.

I did try to find them several times but had to hang up because I was in work before I got through to a human.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

They don't seem to have them up there at all......I may have a copy at home but I won't be back there till about 5:30 or 6 if that's any good to you? If I find them I'll post them up.

Sorry Gandalf no dice on this I thought I'd gotten a copy of various different tariffs when I signed up with them but it appears not.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yeah I thought I had a copy as well but can't find it anywhere. Specifically looking for call prices to Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Still no joy getting this. Have held on the lines for a while with no answer (in work so obviously can't hold on forever) and they haven't bothered their arses answering the couple of mails I have sent.

Is it not illegal for them not to have their charges clearly accessable by their customers?

Advertisement