Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DAB Product info?

• 06-12-2007 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am planning on buying a DAB radio as an Xmas present. However, I am unsure of the products out there. They all seem basically the same. Are there any EPG ready models on the market? Any advice on what or what not to buy welcomed.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Pure or Roberts would be the pick of the bunch.

As for EPG ready, rare things them.... Roberts Sound 30 would be the only such item.

Can I ask what your understanding of EPG Ready is, or where you picked it up, and also are you upto date with what you can get with a DAB receiver?

Advertisement