Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hatton fight on sky

• 06-12-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Right, anyone got predictions for the fight 2moro night in Vegas? I've been watchin the 24/7 show on sky which is savage tv viewin, really hopin for Hatton to pull it outta the bag, but Mayweather's confident for a reason, he's ridiculously good!

How will it go? 19 votes

Mayweather on points
    0%
    Hatton on points
    31%
    Sajandubmickwhatawasterdeath1234567spantosgcgirl 6 votes
    Mayweather by KO
    10%
    Bounty HunterThe Sparrow 2 votes
    Hatton by KO
    57%
    Dr. NickGuy:IncognitoeirebhoyEKRIUQhomah_7ftyoucancallmealciaran76JeanClaudeHo-Humphaserspd101 11 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I would edit that post mate unless you want a rap on the knuckles from an admin, talk of such devices are not allowed on boards.

but my heart says Hatton but my head says Mayweather but going to vote for Hatton getting the best result possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ha I smell a banning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 spantos

Hatton on points
    fair enough, chancin my arm really! although the fight is heatin up to be fisticufftastic so I'm not missin it for anythin!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Mayweather by KO
    I have a feeling that Hatton will win. I just think that he is the perfect fighter to counter Mayweather's strengths. Hatton really has to push the pace and land lots of shots early on and hopefully Mayweather will be caught off guard. And then its just about how fit Hatton is and if he can keep up a fast pace for 12 rounds. There is lots of talk about Mayweather's hands being injured so that may or may not play into it.

I agree that 24/7 is brilliant.

Its probably wishful thinking on my part tbh, but I think Hatton might win on points. Looking forward to a great fight though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Boxing forum anyone?

I predict a Hatton KO in the sixth round.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I predict Hulk Hogan with a chair-shot in the 5th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Hatton by KO
    Do you have to connect your sky box to a phone line to order this? If so it's too much trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Why is this here???

Should be here instead...

Why is there so much interest in this fight by the way? I mean from non-boxing fans...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Hatton by KO
    dulpit wrote: »
    Why is this here???

Should be here instead...

Why is there so much interest in this fight by the way? I mean from non-boxing fans...

How do you know its non boxign fans? They are allowed out of the boxing forums sometimmes you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Stekelly wrote: »
    How do you know its non boxign fans? They are allowed out of the boxing forums sometimmes you know.

I was talking in general... Buddies of mine talking about it, who never once have shown an interest in boxing...

• Advertisement
Advertisement