Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland Alarm

Options
  • 06-12-2007 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

To charlesland residents - Does anyone know where that infernal alarm bell is coming from, you know the one that never stops ringing??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

mrpeech wrote: »
    To charlesland residents - Does anyone know where that infernal alarm bell is coming from, you know the one that never stops ringing??

Superquinn alarm - went out the other night at 4 am and tracked it down. Subsequently called the guards about it, and again last night, and will keep calling them until they get thouroughly pissed off with the Centre Management and tell them to get an alarm that does not blare all night...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

or just rename it 'The Alarmsland Shopping Centre'

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mrpeech

it's ringing again now!!!! It's only 12.09 does no one have the wherewithall to shut this thing up. Whats needed is a bit of persuading with a mallet methinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Miss D

There is another one that keeps going off all night in "The Wood", think it belongs to a creche - getting seriously p*ssed off with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Delganys Finest

Surely it's illegal to have something so loud going off the whole time?
    I was working on building sites and the legislation is very strict regarding noise levels and the use of ear protection,I'm not sure but I reckon alot of those alarms exceed the decibel level that in the workplace would require earplugs?
    Any lawyers around?
    It's a digrace

• Advertisement
Advertisement