Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat boarding Dublin northside

Options
  • 06-12-2007 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hey, I've had a look at the stickes and couldn't see anything about this, but am wondering can anyone recommend a cattery/cat-boarding kennels on the Northside? Prefereably not miles out like the Naul or Balbriggan - I live in Dublin 5 :) The cattery we used to use in Santry closed last year I think (actually, I think they just moved down to Wicklow or something) so I'm kind of stuck now for somewhere I can trust.

There are a few possibilities in the Golden Pages, but I'd prefer to get a personal recommendation if possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Think there is a vet in fairview who does boarding as well.
    Fairview Veterinary Hospital, 13 Fairview Strand.
    Nearlly sure this is it. If not, they will give you the name of a trusted cattery.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

Eustury Kennels in Swords have a new cattery built - they are very good - also Best Kennels just passed Ashbourne is very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Lemon

I can heartily recommend Blanchardstown Veterinary Hospital for cat boarding, my cats stay there regularly and the facilities and staff are excellent. They are part of the Anicare Veterinary Group and won the Stronghold Petcare Award this year. I've been using their branch in Glasnevin for 7 years and they have been consistently excellent..Call 6409010 (boarding is only available in the Blanchardstown branch btw..)

In fact I am heading there shortly with my cat who is still hoarse...

Advertisement