Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving Microsoft Office from one computer to another??

• 06-12-2007 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

is it possible for me to uninstall office 2007 pro on my current laptop (reason being i am selling it),and reinstall it on my new laptop without having to buy it again? or once its installed it cant be migrated to another computer??

if anyone can let me know that would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

if the version you have is an EOM version, i.e. it came preinstalled on the computer, then no, you can't transfer the license. If you bought it separately, then you can. Just make sure and uninstall completely from the old PC.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

if the version you have is an EOM version,
    typo - OEM

OEM can't be moved and lives/dies with the motherboard.

you could always stick on OpenOffice on the laptop for the next user, then again dban is a better option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

typo - OEM

whoops! damn chubby fingers!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭hollywoodhoppy

oh right, thats great lads, thanks for coming back to me on that, really appreciate it, its actually a windows program i bought separately so can uninstall it and use it on another computer,happy days!

Advertisement