Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Very odd K810 problem

• 06-12-2007 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

I just purchased a K810 this week. Its unlocked so I popped in my Voda sim and inputed the usual voda settings as I have done before with several other phones (I have a phone addiction)

I connect fine to the vodafone live site but I only get non 3G options?
    i.e have the non 3G voda homepage so I'm unable to access Mobile TV for instance or any soccer highlights :(

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I would guess that this is due to it not being a current supported Vodafone phone with supported Vodafone Live software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 smccafferty

Good guess. But this is really stumping me. I pop a friends voda sim in and it gets 3G content just fine. Same settings, same phone, same network different SIM.

So you'd say, summit up with the SIM then. Popped my SIM into my old w880 and its gets 3G content no problem????

I'm stumped, i really am. I just bought this new phone and I shall miss the footie highlights and whatever may come along the line.

Any other ideas chaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Try a new SIM. Your SIM may be old and not working fully in the k810i even though it works in the other one.

Unlikely, but rule it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 smccafferty

Yip, thanks, thats my next move in the morning. It seems unlikely however but we shall see.

I was really just wondering could it be anything else.

Thanks for your help by the way.

Advertisement