Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How do I book an SGS test?

Options
  • 06-12-2007 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

i am just failed my driving test and i want to apply for a new test. i just heard that the SGS testers are meant to e less strict and have a much higher pass rate. so i wanted to resit my test with them. i want to do it in cahir. when i went on the driving test website they wont allow me to book a test with the SGS. can anyone tell me how can? thanks in advance. help cheer up this failure!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

araik the dept of transport pass your details to sgs, you dont apply direct, you still have to apply to the dept of transport, they decide if you get an sgs test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 snap2007

Hey, Ya cant actually apply directly to them its just the luck of the draw. If you were to apply in dublin you'd have a better chance of gettin an sgs centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Approximately 25% of applications are given to SGS at random. As others have said, the applicant has no choice in the matter.

Advertisement