Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford archaeological and Historical society

• 06-12-2007 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

There a small article on the mudboat "Portlarige" in the deices yearly book 63,this book is published by the Waterford Archaeological and Historical society. The book and all the lectures are for just 25 euro and well worth it, the Waterford archaeological and historical society run day trip’s to different historical places around the southeast
    The meetings are held in the town hall mostly on a Friday night, so if you are really interested in the Waterford ‘s historical past and want to learn more please join and enjoy the experience.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭mad man

Which town hall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭deise-lady

City Hall on The Mall (beside The Theatre). I went to a few of those lectures last year - very enjoyable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

I have the list of historical lecture evenings coming up in janurary nights i will post it next week,the book is avaibale in any good book shop why not have a look at it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭navalus

The price or the Journal is far too dear, better of read it for free in the City Library!.

Advertisement