Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Jetstar

Options
  • 06-12-2007 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get an Audi A8 4.2 quattro serviced. The owner (my brother) is an absolute perfectionist. Has anyone experienced their work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Anan1 wrote: »
    I need to get an Audi A8 4.2 quattro serviced. The owner (my brother) is an absolute perfectionist. Has anyone experienced their work?
    Is your brother also bone lazy? :D

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

esel wrote: »
    Smart Arse :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

They've just had a baby and he works extremely long hours, so i've offered to take care of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭poker-jacks

had a simple hazard switch replaced in my car, Audi A3. They removed the stereo (standard procedure) and did extensive damage to both the fascia and the stereo :mad: (a pioneer €375). The mechanic denied this and said he was the only one working in the car. Have said they will fix damage. It still hasn't been rectified 5 weeks later. Stereo is now falling out of place...........

I went there on a recommendation from a family who buy and service all their cars there, so maybe my experience is a one-off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Does not sound like the kind of place the OP's brother would be ecstatic about!

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Does not sound like the kind of place the OP's brother would be ecstatic about!

Yeah i think i would stay away from there :)

Advertisement