Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gadget wanted - need suggestions

Options
  • 06-12-2007 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for an internet tablet with freeware applications. Main usage will be internet browsing on a wireless (b/g) connection, watching movies streamed from a server, a few small games (if possible).

I already have an Archos 360 (60GB), but it lacks WiFi connectivity and other applications.

A Nokia 770 would be ok, but it lacks the capability to play normal-sized video files, from what I've read. Nokia N95 / N800 are expensive.

What do you recommend, any alternatives out there? PDAs maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

rocky wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for an internet tablet with freeware applications. Main usage will be internet browsing on a wireless (b/g) connection, watching movies streamed from a server, a few small games (if possible).

I already have an Archos 360 (60GB), but it lacks WiFi connectivity and other applications.

A Nokia 770 would be ok, but it lacks the capability to play normal-sized video files, from what I've read. Nokia N95 / N800 are expensive.

What do you recommend, any alternatives out there? PDAs maybe?

The N800 has drop a hell of a lot since the N810 was launched.
    ~200€ - 250€

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

archos 704 / archos 605 / archos 705

Advertisement