Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you getting your tree from?

Options
  • 06-12-2007 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Where have all of you got your trees from? Where would you recommend and what did it cost? Did they deliver?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I dunno i was gonna start the same thread but then came across one in the greystones forum.

saw the ones at tesco today, not too impressed. i don't know where else does them, i presume somewhere in little bray?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I usually get mine from the Garden Centre in Bray on the corner of Old Connaught Avenue and the Dublin Road. They always have a nice selection of trees in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

abwood in newtown mount kenedy, 30 euros any size, helps when you get a 12ft tree every year. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

have to say, picked mine up in arklow this year, €25 euro and it is a cracker.

Advertisement