Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tune id pleade

• 06-12-2007 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi everybody i need yee to name a n electronice house tune,I think it only came out this year or possibly last year.The only lyrics i know is youve gotta get down and then it has that electonic beat do di doo di di do doo do do di do .I asked a dj one night in a club and he said its called ball and chain but he was obviously wrong because i cant find it under that name.The sound is kinda like world of warcraft bitch technologic.please help:).tanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sideshow187

No problem mate
    Fedde Le Grande, put your hands up for detroit.
    Easy peasy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

readin them do di doo's is the funniest ever..makes no sense rhythm wise, cuz u have the tune in ur head so it workd for you.

there is a tune id thread at the top too, called name that tune.

Advertisement