Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New trailer tonight

• 06-12-2007 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Title says it all really... linky.
    Looking forward to firing up xbox live and downloading this almost as much as the chilli I'm making for dinner:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

up on live now.....downloading it :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Tis quite nice!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Looks great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I'm really looking forward to this now! Trailer showed tremendous promise! Have to say I liked the graphics :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Worthless trailer, no actual gameplay shown, a Sega Saturn could have displayed the same video file from a disc.

Most games companies do this recently, they should not be allowed advertise a game when real gameplay is not shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

The whole point is to get people excited and I think its's safe to say they have done that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Meh, not very impressed. If they had shown some actual gameplay it would be much more interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Worthless trailer, no actual gameplay shown, a Sega Saturn could have displayed the same video file from a disc.

Most games companies do this recently, they should not be allowed advertise a game when real gameplay is not shown.

You're aware that all the cut scenes are done in the game engine and are not rendered movies right?

Besides, a couple of bits and pieces looked like they were in game to me. Especially the short glimpses of a car chase in the middle, the way car suspensions moved immediately reminded me of the PS2 GTA games and the handling model they use, I'd guess that was actually in game and not a set up cut scene. Same goes for some of the shooting scenes. They didn't look good enough to be cut scenes - I'd bet they were gameplay being recorded from a different camera position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Not impressed. TBH, i actually feel less excited about the game than I did before. Graphics weren't as flashy as I was expecting. But then again, early days... etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

im actually dying for some proper running around gameplay footage..

The video looked pretty good especially the night time parts were you could see the lights just from the street lights if im describing that properly at all..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

in fairness lads it pretty impressive and it is the game engine used also

is there an actual street date set ye do ya know?

Advertisement