Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F**k Eircom i can't play online HELP

Options
  • 06-12-2007 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Ok Guys i never had this problem before, just now with pes2008. I pass the connection test i created my profil i see other pleyer, but when i'm going to play with one of them pc say that i can coonect to other player. I spoke to Konami they told me to open DNS. I don't know what's that. Also i'm still playing pes6 with any problems. Guys help me!! please I've 2 mb eircom broadband.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Kinda harsh cursing Eircom for this? As someone who works in tech support there I'm hurt..

Seriously though if you're having problems contact tech support about it but turn off your firewall before you do it.

You do it by going to ie and tying in 192.168.1.254 -> firewall -> set it to off

if you need to open any ports as well go to portforward.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tallanted

I had exact same problem, you need to turn off your firewall, its default setting on eircom is more than likely medium. I turned mine off and has worked perfect since

does nobody read around here?.... i gave a detailed description of what has to be done...also gave my msn and said id help out over that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

preaching to the lost mate. they dont want to read other things to find their answers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

ya have to open ports 5730-5745 udp and it will work fine and set ur firewall to low

• Advertisement
Advertisement