Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which would be better???

Options
  • 06-12-2007 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

well im in leaving cert this year and i know what im going to do in college. problem is i dont know which college. im stuck between WIT and CIT. im from cork myself so CIT is only about 40 mins away from me if not more. id like CIT because id have all my friends around because id still be living at home and it wouldn't cost so much. but on the other hand id like to try out WIT and experience moving out and meeting new people.... any info on waterford would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭....shell....

well the course is exactly the same in both colleges so dat side of it is great i just dont know which one id prefer.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

yeah i am 40min from CIT as well :L:L:L
    um it up to you really....
    and you could meet new ppl at ne stage of your life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

My advice is that unless you really don't want to leave your home, moving to somewhere new is a fantastic experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

carlowboy wrote: »
    My advice is that unless you really don't want to leave your home, moving to somewhere new is a fantastic experience.

totally agree

Advertisement