Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the state of the...

• 06-12-2007 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

.. mens jacks in the daedalus is a disgrace, every evening without fail their blocked overflowing etc, its a constant problem why can't they fix it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

they used to be the (secret) best jacks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

ive been there, if UCD students cant conduct themselves in a manner befitting of third level studentsthey dont deserve money wasted on constant maintenence

However to avoid al fresco urination, perhaps log a complaint with Students Compaints

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I walked into a mens jacks today by accident. I smelt it before I saw the urinals. I've thus come to the conclusion that all mens jacks are disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I was in there tuesday afternoon, and they were alright

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

The jacks in the eng building (except the basement) are disgusting. And what is with the no-good hand dryers around campus - the only decent ones are those loud silver ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I swear to God, people must go on with BUCKETS of piss and then lash them around the place. There's no possible way they could get that filthy in the normal course of a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

They're bad in general in a few buildings - the smell in most of the health sci ones is woeful over in section c.

I love how the disabled cubicle in the stu centre has no soap dispenser in it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The mens toilets in the 'Planning building' has no urinal. I think thats pretty ironic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

They can't be as bad as the unisex toilets in the trinity postgrad building. Girls are DISGUSTING.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Sangre wrote: »
    They can't be as bad as the unisex toilets in the trinity postgrad building. Girls are DISGUSTING.

thanks for broaden my knowledge :D

so that i have more to laugh at my trinner frens ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Red Alert wrote: »
    The jacks in the eng building (except the basement) are disgusting. And what is with the no-good hand dryers around campus - the only decent ones are those loud silver ones.

You should next time try and sneak into the womens. They're really nice (and they're also much closer to your office)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

^^^ yes I know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

The girls toilets are all SKANK too. I think people need to get their mammys to retrain them on how to use toilets properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Grimes wrote: »
    perhaps log a complaint with Students Compaints
    pun intended? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

is it just me or do a lot of the toilets in ucd including the daedalus toilets have a disgusting warm feeling?

recently it has become bad though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

woop wrote: »
    is it just me or do a lot of the toilets in ucd including the daedalus toilets have a disgusting warm feeling?

recently it has become bad though

Yeh like the 4th floor mens in the library. *shudder*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Most of the toilets in UCD are disgusting. I normally went for the ladies in the Maths department, deserted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

anyone see the mad dirty floater in there yesterday? i tried to flush her down but she clogged up even more. Ooops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

A truly beautiful image for this hour of the day :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

ye thanks mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

woop wrote: »
    ye thanks mate

no problem. hopefully the thing has been handled by staff at this stage. If not I dread to think what that particular toilet looks like now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Lets hope it hasnt evolved into something that will destroy us all.

Advertisement