Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quake 4:Hangar perimeter - where to go?

Options
  • 06-12-2007 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

I started playing quake 4 in single player. I got to the bit where you meet a squad of soldiers then kill a few strogg in a yard with large machinery, right after getting the shotgun.
    When I kill the soldiers though there doesn;t seem to be anywhere to go. There's a locked door, and I can backtrack. I'm pretty sure the lockoed door should be open at this stage. Googling doesn;t reveal any info - just says things like "kill the strogg and go into the room". Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

finally one of the squad opened it for me. Now same problem with next room though. Might try a patch

further googling suggests it is a vista problem and that it is solved by installing the 1.4.2 patch.

hurray

thanks for all your help

Advertisement