Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Affect of Video Games on Society

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

done last question was a bit odd yea..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Done.
    Silverfish wrote: »
    Speak for yourself. Yeah the graphics are better outside, but the brightness is way too high, or else way too dark with no brightness control.

Also, no save points, what's that about?
    The mobs drop crap loot too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

jonny72 wrote: »
    "Do you find your job, school or college work is or has been affected in a negative way by your gaming?"

61 say no
    22 say yes

This is utter rubbish, every single gamer I know and I must know dozens by this stage will confess it has affected at least one of those 3 negatively..

Never late for work cos of a late night session? never studied less cos of an exam cos of gaming? cmon.. fill it in honestly.. perhaps some gamers here are just trying to throw gaming in some kind of positive light..

If I wasn't gaming, I'd be reading/watching a DVD/drinking, so its not actually gaming that was the cause, but my personality. Plus being a bit more tired is not a major problem, just take more caffeine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Silverfish wrote: »
    Speak for yourself. Yeah the graphics are better outside, but the brightness is way too high, or else way too dark with no brightness control.

Also, no save points, what's that about?

(I'm allergic to outside, so I can't lie on a beach for my holidays, so that's my excuse).

god yeah, that lack of save points thing is annoying sumtimes. i mean, ya cant go jumping of cliffs without a chute " jus for the laugh", ya cant jump into the lions pen at the zoo "jus for the laugh", (or the worst part) shoot ur friends in the face "for the laugh" without lasting consequences. i wish sumone would invent savepoints....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

god yeah, that lack of save points thing is annoying sumtimes. i mean, ya cant go jumping of cliffs without a chute " jus for the laugh", ya cant jump into the lions pen at the zoo "jus for the laugh", (or the worst part) shoot ur friends in the face "for the laugh" without lasting consequences. i wish sumone would invent savepoints....

My new sig for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭John mac

done but no option to enter 0 for the hours spent playing games!

Advertisement