Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transferring college

Options
  • 06-12-2007 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all, was wondering if u could help me? Im currently a student in DKIT nd would like to transfer to either traleeIT or scotland. I am from cork and it takes me 7 hours to get home, if i was in scotland i would be with many girls i did a course with 2 years ago and it wouldnt take me 7 hours to get home an believe it or not it would be cheaper!! I am in second year nursing. I would really appreciate ur help! ive no idea how to go about it!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i know alot of people that have transfered to scotland so it can be done, not sure how though you should start by asking your head of department or the office for advice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Careers office.

Advertisement