Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phantom Sound Quality

• 06-12-2007 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or my radio? I find the sound quality on Phantom inferior to a lot of the other stations.
    I was listening to it in the car the other night and the ads were louder than Slayer! I know ads are mastered louder but, making them louder than Slayer !???
    Since it's marketed as a music interest station, I think it's a bit odd that the station sounds so poor...

Could the presenters be playing MP3's???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I noticed this evening that the audio quality wasn't great at the 7:30pm news.

You could tell them on the Phantom FM board.

Advertisement