Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tascam us-122

Options
  • 06-12-2007 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Anyone had any experience of the Tascam us-122 im thinking of buying one off a friend. are they any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

johnrd wrote: »
    Anyone had any experience of the Tascam us-122 im thinking of buying one off a friend. are they any good?

Used the older model, still use it, think it's great for a two-in interface. PM me if ya want me to e mail ya some stuff I've recorded with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

I've the bigger re-incarnation - the US-428 - and I'm delighted with the quality of the converters in it in proportion to the price; which I'm guessing are close to if not identical to the ones in the us-122. The drivers are pretty rock solid as well - all in all it was a huge step up from my M-Audio Fast Track, +1 for Tascam gear.

(In fact, I think there's a 428 or two on adverts at the moment. If you can get it for the 100-150 mark I'd jump at it, it hammers anything out recently specwise in that pricerange and the MIDI implementation is very decent.)

Advertisement