Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Phone??

• 06-12-2007 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

OK I think I have narrowed down my choice to Sony Ericsson K800i, K810i and W880i.

Which phone is best? Especially for camera use.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Didn't you check the specs before you narrowed them down?
    Two K's are 3mp with flash the W880 is 2mp without
    K810 is basically an updated K800 with more camera features
    So there you go - K810i!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

the k800i might be more cost effective seeing as it's only 129 on either o2 or vodafone, i just got mine and i'm loving it. the camera is fantastic, i'm going to get it unlocked tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭K09

ok. I have no idea what phone to get.

I want a stylish looking phone with excellent camera, bluetooth, internet access, etc.

Thinking of Samsung G600 now.

Any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I went from the k800i to the k810i.

The w880i doesn't appeal to me at all.

I have no complaints about the k810i. Excellent battery / camera / etc

K09 wrote: »

I want a stylish looking phone with excellent camera, bluetooth,

Sony Ericsson K850. 5 Megapixel camera. My brother has one, its very very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Hi all,

OK I think I have narrowed down my choice to Sony Ericsson K800i, K810i and W880i.

Which phone is best? Especially for camera use.

Thanks.

K800 bay far offers the best value for money, the k810 is a cosmetic update with a revised camera cover design. The w880 is a fixed focus camera, so its imaging abilities are not worth writing home over.

K850 is a lovely bit of kit but right now its quite pricey, around a minimum of €260 or so with a new contract, higher prices if your upgrading. Sim free price is near the 500 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭K09

I would pay around €260 for the K850. 5MP is excellent! O2 only offer it as pay monthly. I want to stay as meteor customer but they don't have this phone.

any ideas how to get around this? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Muller_magic

I checked out the specs on most of the sony range and the best all rounder is deffo the 800i.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I got a k800i a few days ago, I always had Nokias so this takes a bit of getting used to. The thing I don't like is the sliding shutter on the camera lens, it seems to open up while in your pocket, although the camera is good. I find texting slower with this as I don't use the predictive thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,796 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I would pay around €260 for the K850. 5MP is excellent! O2 only offer it as pay monthly. I want to stay as meteor customer but they don't have this phone.

any ideas how to get around this? thanks.

meteor might have it in the new year - it's listed on one of their instore brochures.

• Advertisement
Advertisement