Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phone for a present for an existing customer

• 06-12-2007 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I am considering buying a new phone for my sister
    she is on 02 and is an existing customer on Speak Easy

Looking on the o2 website i can get a Nokia 6300 for either €109 or €119

€109 is for new customers
    €119 is fo existing cutomers.

Can i buy the €109 phone for her and she can then use her existing SIM card in it?

If so can she use the free credit on her card - or is it tied to the new SIM card?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement