Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreaming about someones funeral

Options
  • 06-12-2007 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

what does dreaming about someone dying and being at their funeral mean>?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hi, dont worry about dreaming of a funeral because it doesnt not mean someone is going to die. It could symbolise an end of an era, like a certain aspect of your relationship with that person. You might be "burying" emotions that are not relevant anymore. it could also symbolise you burying emotions or thoughts that you dont want to cope with. Maybe that are too hard to cope with. It must be horrible to dream it, and does suggest some sort of "loss" emotion with regards to the person you're dreaming about. xample, if it was about a partner, I would suggest that maybe you feel like you could be falling out of love and you are trying to bury your emotions, if it was a parent or somebody you look up to I would say, have they done anything to make you question the respect you give them. You know what I mean. Other aspects of the dream will be important too. Like if you are happy in the dream maybe it signifys burying a past issue; which is a good thing. I'm sure deep down you have some idea what it means?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

It makes a little bit more sense now.

God it was an awful dream we were all wailing and crying!!

But I can understand the issue in question that I could be burying about this person.

Thanks a million for your help!!

Advertisement